Services We Offer
Kirk Taylor's GM Specialty can perform all of your maintenance and repair work in Redding. We utilize the same diagnostic equipment and tools GM dealers and other auto dealers use.
We use only genuine GM parts, the difference is customer service and cost. If you are in Redding, Anderson, Red Bluff, Palo Cedro, or Shingletown, our East Redding location near highway 44 makes us a convenient alternative to the dealer.
Let our Redding Auto Repair specialists take care of your vehicle:
- Air Conditioning Repair and Service
- Cooling System Repair and Maintenance
- CV Axles
- Diagnostic Services
- Electrical (Alternators, Batteries, Starters)
- Fuel Injection Service and Repair
- Oil Changes
- Power Windows
- "Service Engine Soon" Diagnostics
- Suspension (Shocks and Struts)
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Transmission Service and Repair
- Tune Up
- 30, 60, 90,000 Mile Maintenance
Our work is just as good as the General Motor’s Dealer’s but for less money and more personal service! Let us be your Redding Car Repair shop. At GM Specialty, are goal is to fix your car right and get you back behind the wheel so you can enjoy your vehicle.